Sentences were handed down by Circuit Court Judge Bart Stanley for crimes ranging from grand theft to driving on a revoked license. Included in court sentencing:
• Cynthia D. Taylor was directed to serve 60 days of a four-year sentence and make $1,685 restitution for burglary, theft and forgery.
• Randal Todd Smith was ordered to serve five months of a six-year sentence and make $1,685 restitution for burglary and theft.
• Rachna Patel and Hilpesh Patidar were granted 11-29 judicial diversions and must perform 24 hours public service work and stay out of Walmart for theft.
• Tomas Alijandro Santiago was given an 11-29 probationary sentence and will be admitted to the drug court program for theft, possession of drugs, and criminal trespass.
• Billy Edward Biles was ordered to serve 30 days of an 11-29 sentence, pay $50 plus costs and perform 16 hours public service work for fifth-offense driving on a revoked license.
• Gerald Lynn Crouch was granted a three-year judicial diversion and must perform 100 hours public service work and pay $75 plus costs and make restitution to State Farm for theft over $1,000.