By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Woman accidentally sets herself on fire
Walker, 93, dies cooking breakfast
Placeholder Image
An elderly woman was burned to death after her clothes caught on fire while she was cooking breakfast Wednesday morning.The woman, Gladys Walker, 93, was found by her son Wednesday when he was called to the home when Meals on Wheels was unable to get an answer at the door. She lived alone at the residence on Old Morrison Road.“It appeared suspicious,” revealed McMinnville Police detective Todd Rowland, who investigated the case.According to Rowland, the woman was found in her living room.“The only thing burned in the whole house was her,” Rowland said. “You just don’t see that.

Log In To Read

Subscribe to access more great content!