Sentences were handed down Thursday by Judge Bill Locke in General Sessions Traffic Court. Included in court action:
• Jason Johnson was bound to the grand jury on charges of second-offense DUI, evading arrest, riding an off-road vehicle on the roadway, violation of habitual traffic offender status and riding without a helmet or insurance.
• Joe Esmeyer was ordered to serve 12 days of an 11-month, 29-day sentence, pay $1,100 plus costs, perform 24 hours public service work, attend DUI class and lose his driver license for one year for DUI and possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia.
• Constantio Manuel was bound to the grand jury on charges of violation of habitual traffic status and fourth-offense driving on a revoked license.
• Fred Bunch and Edgar Vidal were ordered to serve 48 hours of 11-29 sentences, pay $350 plus costs, perform 24 hours public service work, attend DUI class and lose driving privileges for one year for DUI.
• Valentin Mendez and Eduosio Robles were directed to serve 48 hours of 11-29 sentences, pay $360 plus costs, perform 24 hours public service work, attend DUI class and lose their driver licenses for one year for DUI and driving without a license.
• Tammy Barnes must serve 48 hours and pay $10 plus costs for driving on a suspended license.
• Donald Blevins Jr., Corey Cantrell, Tiffany Eldridge, Ricky Knight, Roel Petriz, Penny Nowak, Chris Rembiszewki, Kimberly Smith, Liliana Silva, Tammy Benson, Emilio Cruz, Darnell Girley, Anthony Scruggs and Nathan Hyatt were all fined $10 plus costs for driving without driver licenses.
• Keith Glimps must serve 48 hours for violation of probation.
Deborah Merritt of Lynn’s Hair Fantasies is not the Deborah Merritt charged with violation of probation.