An 82-person docket was heard Thursday by Judge Bill Locke in General Sessions Traffic Court. Included in court action:
• Arturo Valadez was ordered to serve seven days of an 11-month, 29-day sentence, pay $350 plus costs, attend DUI class, and lose his driver license for one year for DUI and not giving immediate notice of an accident.
• Kayla Spencer was instructed to serve seven days of an 11-29 sentence, pay $400 plus costs, lose her license for one year, attend DUI school and perform 24 hours public service work for DUI, shoplifting and driving on a suspended license.
• Lonnie Frasier, Gregory Scott, Shannon Evans and Bobby Lee were directed to serve 48 hours of an 11-29 sentence, pay $350 plus costs, lose driving privileges for one year, perform 24 hours public service work and attend DUI class for DUI.
• Anthony Colwell was bound to the grand jury on the charge of possession of drugs.
• Brandi Fults was issued an 11-29 probationary sentence and must pay $300 plus costs and perform 16 hours public service work for possession of marijuana and violation of the open container law.
• Miriam Espinoza and Nathan Forsyth were instructed to serve 48 hours of a six-month sentence, pay $50 plus costs and lose their driver licenses for one year for driving on a suspended license.
• Melissa Woods waived her right to preliminary hearing and was bound to the grand jury for evading arrest.
• Raquel Cardenas, Phillip Hall, Jesse Miller, Tyler Martin, Clark Walden, Stacy Jennings, Mariana Hernandez, Evelyn Clemmons, Sawyer Fults, Diego Mercado, Joshua Lee, Jeremy Vann, Howard Lucious and Gerald Grenillo were all fined $10 plus costs for driving without driver licenses.