Sentences were handed down by Circuit Court Judge Bart Stanley against six traffic violators. Included in circuit traffic sentencing:
• Aaron Harbin was directed to serve 120 days of a two-year sentence, pay $500 plus costs and perform 60 hours public service work for violation of habitual traffic offender status.
• Kenneth McReynolds was ordered to serve 150 days of a three-year sentence and pay $250 plus costs for violation of habitual traffic offender status and second-offense DUI.
• Delores A. Elrod was instructed to serve two days of an 11-29 sentence, pay $400 plus costs, perform 32 hours public service work and lose her driver license for one year for DUI.
• Jeremy Lynn Spakes was instructed to serve 10 days of an 11-month, 29-day sentence, pay court costs and lose his driver license for second-offense driving on a suspended license.
• Ronald Glenn Young was instructed to serve 48 hours of an 11-29 sentence and must forfeit his driver license for second-offense driving on a revoked license.
• Christopher Rogers must serve the balance of his sentence for violating his probation on his original conviction on the charge of DUI.