A 34-person docket was heard Thursday by Judge Larry Ross in General Sessions Traffic Court. Included in court action:
• Michael Roddenberry was bound to the grand jury on the charge of seventh-offense driving on a revoked license.
• Harold Ferrell Jr., was bound to the grand jury on the charge of fourth-offense DUI.
• Timothy Martin was bound to the grand jury on the charge of second-offense DUI.
• Jesus Villegas was instructed to serve 48 hours of an 11-month, 29-day sentence, pay $1,129, perform 24 hours public service work, attend DUI school and lose his driver license for one year for DUI.
• Tracy Brackley was given an 11-month, 29-day probationary sentence and must pay $408 and perform 16 hours public service work for contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
• Dominique Boyd must pay $153 for violation of the due care law.
• Juan Macias Jr., Samantha Mason, Jacob Simpson and Corey Hill must pay $152 for driving without a license.