Judge Bart Stanley has ruled on the following cases in Circuit Court.
Terry Ray Barnes was ordered to serve three years of a 10-year sentence for two counts of evading arrest with risk to others in a motor vehicle and tampering with evidence.
Michael Dusty Hollis Jr. was ordered to serve 360 days of a 10-year sentence for delivery of meth, possession of a prohibited weapon, and possession of meth. He was told to forfeit his weapon and fined $2,000.
Matthew Allen Baker was ordered to serve seven days for failure to appear.
Ordered to serve jail time for violation of probation were:
• Braxton Bennett, 180 days, but he may be furloughed to a treatment facility.
• Jonathan Douglas Bond, 180 days, but he may be furloughed to TN Rocs after 120 days.
• Jeremy Wayne Cox, 30 days
• Brandon Eugene Locke, 60 days
• James Lee Pennington, 90 days
• Daniel Ray Rainey, 90 days
• Paul Winton Shoemaker, 365 days, but may be furloughed to inpatient treatment facility
• John Houston Northcutt, 120 days