Sentences were issued in Circuit Court to perpetrators ranging from burglars to people who were caught writing hot checks. Included in sentences rendered by Circuit Court Judge Bart Stanley:
• Robbie Charlieene Ward was instructed to serve 120 days of a two-year sentence and make restitution for being an accessory after the fact to the crime of burglary.
• Michael Lang was directed to serve 120 days of a two-year sentence and pay $350 plus costs for violation of the sex offender registry law.
• Jeremy Farley was instructed to serve 30 days of a three-year sentence, make $3,300 restitution and perform 50 hours public service work for theft over $1,000.
• Dustin Alvin Lawson was given an 11-month, 29-day sentence to be served at 75 percent and must make $250 restitution for vandalism.
• Sharon Sue Cantrell was ordered to serve 30 days of a three-year sentence, perform 12 hours public service work and make restitution for forgery. She will be allowed to serve her sentence on weekends.
• Larry W. Whitehead was instructed to serve eight days of an 11-29 sentence for vandalism.
• Anthony James Patrina was ordered to serve 48 hours of an 11-29 sentence, perform 32 hours public service work and attend anger management for domestic assault.
• William Edward McGee Jr., was granted an 11-29 judicial diversion and must make restitution for passing a worthless check.
• Tyrone Owens must serve 150 days for violating his probation on his prior conviction on charges of burglary and theft.