Judge Bart Stanley handed down sentences against several recently in Circuit Court criminal division. Included in circuit sentences:
• James Cairy was ordered to serve 193 days of a four-year sentence, pay $500 restitution and undergo a mental health evaluation for aggravated assault and leaving the scene.
• Matthew Joseph Pennebaker was granted a four-year judicial diversion and must perform 40 hours public service work for statutory rape.
• Chase Gannaway was directed to serve 180 days of a two-year sentence and must pay restitution to TennSmith and attend the Adult Recovery Court for theft.
• Angela L. Howell was ordered to serve 180 days of a six-year sentence and must pay $75 plus costs for burglary and grand theft.
• Ronnie Keaton was given an 11-29 probationary sentence and must pay $750 plus costs and forfeit his weapon for attempted possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
• Vanessa Rose Ikeard was directed to serve five days of an 11-29 sentence, perform 48 hours public service work and pay the medical bills of her victim for assault.
• Bobbie Annette Peppers was instructed to serve 48 hours of an 11-29 sentence, perform 48 hours public service work and pay the medical bills of her victim for assault.