Sentences were handed down by Circuit Court Judge Bart Stanley against several drug traffickers charged with making or dealing drugs ranging from marijuana to meth. Included in drug sentencing:
• Christopher Northrup was ordered to serve 220 days of an eight-year sentence and pay $2,000 plus costs for initiating the process to manufacture meth.
• Angela Owen was issued an 11-month, 29-day probationary sentence and must pay $325 for simple possession of marijuana and vandalism.
• Terra Rippe was ordered to serve 90 days of a three-year sentence, pay $2,000 plus costs and has been admitted to the drug court program for delivery of drugs and promoting the manufacture of meth.
• William J. Stepp was granted a six-year judicial diversion and released on 85 days served and must pay $2,000 plus costs for initiating the process to manufacture meth and simple possession of meth.
• Hunter McDonald was granted a two-year judicial diversion and must perform 25 hours public service work for fraudulent obtaining of drugs.
• Jackie Barnes was granted an 11-29 judicial diversion and must pay $750 plus costs for possession of drugs.