By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
One shell of a sculpture
turtleWEB
In Time Piece is a steel and concrete sculpture recently placed near Stones River in Woodbury. Sculptor Bret MacFadyen completed the project and hopes to appeal to young and old alike. The turtle will be given a proper name from suggestions received on Facebook.
Woodbury’s newest public sculpture has been installed. Titled “In Time Piece” the steel and concrete turtle, frog and mouse have found their home along the East Fork of Stones River.The Arts Center of Cannon County applied in 2016 to the Tennessee Arts Commission (TAC) under their Creative Placemaking grant program for an 80/20 grant. TAC pays 80 percent of the project, donors pay the other 20 percent.