A 40-person docket was heard Thursday by Judge Bill Locke in General Sessions Traffic Court. Included in court action:
• Lori Sherrill was ordered to serve 12 days of a six-month sentence, pay $50 plus costs and lose her driver license for one year for driving on a revoked license and failure to appear in court. She must also serve time she owes for violation of probation.
• Casey Fults was bound to the grand jury on charges of second-offense driving on a revoked license and violation of habitual traffic offender status.
• Jaymes Owen was bound to the grand jury on charges of second-offense driving on a revoked license and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Jeremy Randall was ordered to serve 48 hours of an 11-29 sentence, attend DUI class, pay $350 plus costs and lose driving privileges for one year for DUI.
• David Fults was given an 11-29 probationary sentence and must pay $150 plus costs and perform 25 hours public service work for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Ruelar Posey must pay $50 plus costs for violation of the open container law.
• Misty Arnold, Maricio Maldonado, Veronica King, Kayla Underwood, Gene Branam and Crystal Dennis must pay $10 plus cost for driving without a license.