A 56-person docket was heard Thursday by Judge Bill Locke in General Sessions Traffic Court. Included in court action:
• Hugo Ponce was ordered to serve seven months of an 11-month, 29-day sentence and pay $150 plus costs for criminal impersonation, third-offense driving on a revoked license, driving without a license, failure to appear in court and violation of probation.
• Michael Moore was directed to serve 30 days of an 11-29 sentence, pay $100 plus costs, and perform 24 hours public service work for second-offense driving on a revoked license.
• Etoye Bates was bound to the grand jury on the charge of third-offense DUI.
• Michael Brown was ordered to serve seven days of an 11-29 sentence, pay $50 plus costs and lose his driver license for one year for second-offense driving on a revoked license.
• Laura Smith and Casey Welch were ordered to serve 48 hours of 11-29 sentences, pay $350 plus costs, perform 24 hours public service work and lose driving privileges for one year for DUI.
• Steven Gebhart was given 30 days but released on time served for public intoxication.
• Cathie McMahan, William Earls, Jonathan Earls and Michael Davis must pay $10 plus costs for driving without a license.
The remainder of cases on the docket were either up for arraignment, continued, dismissed, or were minor moving violations settled by fine or driving school.
Jeffrey Chandler who entered a guilty plea to driving on a revoked license is not the 56-year-old Jeffrey Chandler who graduated in 1976.