Eight people were sentenced for failing to live up to the terms of their probation last week. Included in probation violators sentenced by Circuit Court Judge Bart Stanley:
• Stephanie Bess must serve the balance of her sentence for violating her probation on her former conviction of theft.
• Ashley Brigham must serve 120 days and have her probation extended by one year for violating her judicial diversion on her former conviction for delivery of drugs and DUI.
• Adam Elrod had his probation extended and was released on time served for violating his probation on his former conviction for delivery of drugs.
• Christopher Higgins must serve the balance of his sentence but may go for rehab for violating his probation on his former conviction for promoting the manufacture of meth.
• Chapple Kilgore was directed to serve 90 days of a three-year sentence for violating judicial diversions for former convictions of aggravated burglary and theft.
• Michael Lattimore must serve the balance of his sentence for violating his probation on his prior convictions of theft, possession of drugs and hindering secured creditors.
• Danny Payne must serve the balance of his sentence for violating his probation on his former convictions on charges of attempted sexual battery, manufacture of marijuana and violation of the sex offender registry.
• Bonnie Robinson must serve one year for violating probation on a former conviction on the charge of initiating the process intended to manufacture meth.