Sentences were handed down last week by Circuit Court Judge Bart Stanley on cases ranging from theft to drunk driving. Included in court sentencing:
• Daniel Ray Page was directed to serve 90 days of a five-year sentence, perform 40 hours public service work and make restitution in the amount of $14,940 for felony theft.
• Joshua Coty Gilley was ordered to serve 100 days of a three-year sentence and perform 24 hours public service work for felony theft.
• Penny L. Bryant was instructed to serve 50 days of an 11-29 sentence, pay $750 plus costs, lose her driver license for two years and perform 40 hours public service work for second-offense DUI.
• Toby Cantrell was placed on probation for one year and must perform 24 hours public service work for failure to appear.
• Lisa Marie Minter must serve 30 days of a six-month sentence, pay $100 plus costs and perform 48 hours public service work for driving on a revoked license.
• Daniel Gibby must serve 120 days and have his probation extended by two years for violating his probation on his prior conviction on the charge of theft.
• Kylie Grissom must serve the balance of sentence for violating probation on prior convictions of aggravated burglary and felony theft.
• Jaquantes Shermont Pearson must serve 48 hours and pay $50 plus costs for failure to carry a driver license.
• Stephanie Stone was instructed to serve three days of an 11-29 sentence, perform 40 hours public service work, pay $500 plus costs and lose her driver license for one year for DUI.