A 41-person docket was heard Thursday by Judge Larry Ross in General Sessions Traffic Court. Included in court action:
• Ruby Webb was bound to the grand jury on charges of fifth-offense driving on a revoked license.
• Devin Carter was ordered to serve 48 hours of a six-month sentence, pay $479 and lose his driver license for one year for driving without a license and failure to appear in court.
• Robert Anthony was ordered to serve 48 hours of an 11-29 sentence, pay $1,109, perform 24 hours public service work, attend DUI school and forfeit driving privileges for one year for DUI.
• Robert Lyle was bound to the grand jury on the charge of second-offense driving on a suspended license.
• William Ward was issued a six-month probationary sentence and must pay $1,001 for possession of marijuana.
• Evelyn Clemmons and Veronica Marroquin must pay $304 for driving without a license or insurance.
• George Drake must pay $362 for violation of the open container law.
• James Marrow must pay $439 for violation of the open container law.
• James Newby must pay $227 for driving without a license.