A 35-person docket was heard Thursday by Judge Bill Locke in General Sessions Traffic Court.
Included in traffic court action:
• Lyn Dale Ashford was ordered to serve 40 days of a six-month sentence and must pay $608 and have probation extended by a year for criminal impersonation, driving on a suspended license and violation of probation.
• Cody Smith was directed to serve 48 hours of an 11-29 sentence, pay $1,259, perform 24 hours public service work, attend DUI school and lose his driver license for one year for DUI and possession of marijuana.
• Jose Martinez was ordered to serve 48 hours of a six-month sentence, pay $372 and lose his driver license for one year for driving on a suspended license.
• Lucas Stoops was ordered to serve 48 hours of a six-month sentence, pay $352 and lose his driver license for one year for driving on a suspended license.
• Jeffery Byrge must pay $221 for public intoxication.
• Mustafa Alajmi, Marcus Boren, Fredrick Dawson, William Murphy, Abbie Myers, Shana Hasty, Savannah Mason and Robbie Bates must pay $152 for driving without a license.