McMinnville students have been honored at Lipscomb University for academic achievement during the 2013 spring semester, according to Dr. Craig Bledsoe, school provost.
• Kathryn McKinley, bachelor of arts, public communication and leadership
• Brooke Bowman, bachelor of science, biochemistry: biology emphasis
• Hannah Pennington, pre-nursing
• P.L. Prater, bachelor of science, biology
• Shelton Brewer, bachelor of science, biology
• Olivia Majors, family and consumer sciences: fashion merchandising: corporate retail
• Leah Walker, interdisciplinary teaching 4-8
• Ben Davis, financial markets
• Ashlyn Cooper, history
• Kevin Flatt, biochemistry: applied
• Ben Parker, bachelor of science, information technology application
At the end of each semester, students who make perfect grades for the semester while taking at least 12 credit hours are named to the provost’s list. Students who achieve a GPA of 3.5 to 3.99 are named to the honor roll.
Lipscomb University delivers a complete liberal arts education characterized by an integration of Christian faith and practice with academic excellence, preparing each student spiritually, intellectually, socially and physically for life and eternity. Lipscomb’ innovative curriculum and graduation requirements challenge students academically, spiritually and in their role as global community citizens.