Sentences were issued against several thieves and burglars last week by Circuit Court Judge Bart Stanley. Included in court action:
• Matthew Demonta Sawyer was ordered to serve 210 days of a three-year sentence, make restitution and perform 100 hours public service work for aggravated burglary and theft.
• Stephanie Denise Drake was ordered to serve 60 days of a four-year sentence and make restitution for aggravated burglary and theft.
• Ashley Drake was granted a three-year judicial diversion and must make restitution and perform 100 hours public service work for facilitating aggravated burglary.
• Christie Dawn Bouldin was instructed to serve 90 days of a two-year sentence, pay $75 plus costs, and perform 20 hours public service work for assault and theft.
• Misty Smith was granted a two-year judicial diversion and must make restitution and perform 40 hours public service work for burglary.
• Brian Scott Singleton was ordered to serve 90 days of a one-year sentence, pay $500 plus costs and perform 32 hours public service work for burglary, vandalism, and fraudulent use of a debit card.
• Terry Bryan McCormick was ordered to serve 45 days of an 11-29 sentence, perform 16 hours public service work, and must have no contact with the victim for domestic assault, vandalism and driving on a suspended license.
• James Charles Scheidler was ordered to serve 10 days of an 11-29 sentence and attend anger management for domestic assault. He must also stay away from the victim.
• Cary Nixon Jones was placed on probation for six months and must perform 24 hours public service work and pay $75 plus costs for two counts of passing worthless checks.