A 36-person docket was heard Thursday by Judge Larry Ross in General Sessions Traffic Court. Included in court action:
• Dwayne Reeder was ordered to serve 10 days of an 11-month, 29-day sentence, pay $558, perform 16 hours public service work and had his license revoked for one year for evading arrest, reckless endangerment and driving on a suspended license.
• Sammy Mullican was bound to the grand jury on charges of third-offense driving on revoked license and third-offense driving on a revoked license.
• Ernest Dodd was instructed to serve 48 hours of a six-month sentence and pay $1,253 for possession of drug paraphernalia and driving on a suspended license.
• Richard Mabe was given a six-month probationary sentence and must pay $951 for simple possession of marijuana.
• Kristy Mullican was directed to serve 48 hours of an 11-29 sentence, pay $1,109, perform 24 hours public service work and lose her driver license for one year for DUI.
• Bryan Tate was given a six-month sentence and will lose his driver license for one year for driving on a suspended license.
• Kyle Freeze was instructed to serve 48 hours of a six-month sentence, pay $352 and lose his driver license for one year for driving on a revoked license.
• Jeremiah Everett must pay $314 for driving without a license.
• Sharon Gann, Lucas Raymundo and Pedro Gonzalez must pay $152 for driving without a driver license.