• 1 p.m. – Veterans program
• 2:30 p.m. — 1940s vehicle motorcade on Court Square.
• 3 p.m. — WCHS Band at First United Methodist Church Annex.
• 4 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. — The California Club Dancers at Magness Library
• 5 to 9 p.m. — Dr Pepper Jump, Jive & Jingle swing dance on Court Square.
• 7:30 p.m. — Candlelight Christmas caroling on Court Square.
• 8 p.m. — Ringing of the bells “The War is Over!” with dance resuming immediately following.
From 3 to 7:30 p.m., entertainment and displays at:
• A live window display at Paula’s Dance Academy.
• 1940s variety show at Main Street Bakery & Cafe.
• Santa’s House and Coloring Corner at Citizen’s Tri-County Bank.
• American Red Cross will be selling hot chocolate, coffee and cookies at the courthouse.
• 1940s bus station at Chamber of Commerce with displays and performance.
• “Holiday Inn” movie at Regions Bank beginning at 3 p.m. and 5 p.m.
• 1940s cartoons and displays at Warren County Heritage Museum.
• Cupcake Club variety show at Sugar Rush.
• Jump, jive and cache.
• Polar Express miniature train set at Edward Jones office.
• Captain America at First National Bank.
• Stage Door Canteen at Hot Point Youth Center with 1940s singers.
• Southern Museum and Galleries will have displays.
• Hay ride at New York Grill with a 1940s John Deere Tractor and wagon.
Concessions will include hot dogs from “Hot Dog Man” Brian Curran, as well as kettle corn, boiled peanuts, hot chocolate, cookies, and hot apple cider.