A 23-person docket was heard Tuesday by Judge Bill Locke in General Sessions Trial Court. Included in the afternoon session:
• Michael Ricketts was issued an 11-month, 29-day probationary sentence and must enter the batterer intervention program and was warned to stay away from the victim for domestic assault.
• Richard Wheeler was given a six-month probationary sentence and was warned to have no contact with the victim for simple assault.
• Leslie Hennessee was issued an 11-29 probationary sentence and must perform 48 hours public service work and pay $750 plus costs for possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia.
• Michael Russell was issued a six-month probationary sentence and must perform 16 hours public service work and make $33 restitution for theft.
• Allen Hartford was ordered to serve 48 hours of a six-month sentence and pay $160 plus costs for criminal impersonation and driving without a license.
• Jorden B. Dennis was instructed to serve 10 days of an 11-29 sentence, undergo a drug and alcohol assessment and a mental evaluation for violating an order of protection.
• Jamie Snider must serve the balance of sentence for violation of probation.
• Freddie Poetting must serve 10 days and have his probation extended by six months for violation of probation.