A 23-person docket was heard by Judge Bill Locke in General Sessions arraignment court. Included in the morning session:
• Jason Worley was instructed to serve 10 days of an 11-month, 29-day sentence and must undergo a drug and alcohol assessment for domestic assault.
• Shauna Carrick was ordered to serve 10 days of an 11-29 sentence and must pay $250 restitution and perform 25 hours public service work for theft.
• Damon Grove was given an 11-29 sentence but released on time served and must make $2,000 restitution and perform 25 hours public service work for joyriding.
• Murry G. Hanks Jr., must pay $10 plus costs for public intoxication.
• Kerry Smith was fined $100 plus costs for driving on a closed road and failure to appear in court.
• David Beard must serve 48 hours and have his probation extended by six months for violation of probation.
• Vondale Solomon must serve 30 days and have probation extended by six months for violation of probation.
• Luis Mendoza must serve six days and pay $50 plus costs and perform 32 hours public service work for failure to appear and possession of alcohol under the age of 21.
Jeffery Chandler, who was bound on charges of reckless endangerment March 28, is not the Jeffery Dale Chandler, 54, who was a longtime DeZurik employee.