A 22-person docket was heard Tuesday morning by Judge Bill Locke during General Sessions arraignment court.
Included on the morning docket call:
• Dustin Hirzel was ordered to serve 45 days of an 11-month, 29-day sentence and attend the batterer program for domestic assault.
•Amanda McCormick was given an 11-29 probationary sentence and must attend the batterer intervention program for domestic assault
• Stephen O’Neal was directed to serve 30 days of an 11-29 sentence and pay $200 plus costs for possession of drug paraphernalia, criminal impersonation and driving on a suspended license.
• Misty Hernandez was handed an 11-29 probationary sentence and must perform 24 hours public service work, make restitution, perform 24 hours public service work and stay out of Walmart for shoplifting.
• Jeremy L. Davis must pay $10 plus costs for public intoxication.
• Terry Roskam was ordered to serve 30 days and have probation extended by one year for violation of probation.
• John Mason had his probation revoked and must serve the balance of his sentence in addition to time he owes in neighboring DeKalb County.
• Jana J. Lamb had her probation extended by a year for violation of probation.