A 25-person docket was heard Tuesday morning by Judge Bill Locke in General Sessions arraignment court. Included in the morning session:
• Laura Dennis was ordered to serve 90 days of an 11-29 sentence, make restitution, perform 25 hours public service work, and stay out of Walmart for shoplifting.
• Jared Hendrixson was ordered to serve 10 days of an 11-29 sentence, perform 25 hours public service work, and stay out of Walmart for shoplifting.
• Angela Smith was ordered to serve 40 days of an 11-29 sentence, perform 25 hours public service work, and make restitution for theft and failure to appear in court.
• Amanda Cunningham was instructed to serve 10 days of two 11-29 sentences and make restitution for passing worthless checks.
• Glenda D. Ferrell was granted an 11-29 judicial diversion and must make restitution and perform 25 hours public service work for theft.
• Linsey Davis was issued an 11-29 probationary sentence and must make restitution for passing a worthless check for $27.
• Billy K. Hickey must serve five days and pay $50 plus costs for public intoxication.
• Mitchell McCoig must pay $200 plus costs, forfeit his weapon, and lose his hunting license for one year for killing big game out of season.
• Ronald Tresler must pay $60 plus costs for illegal possession of wildlife and failure to appear in court.