A 21-person docket was heard Tuesday by Judge Bill Locke in General Sessions Trial Court. Included in court action:
• Jarrod Herrin was bound to the grand jury on charges of evading arrest and reckless endangerment. He remains held under a $30,000 bond.
Herrin faces charges after he fled deputies in the Viola area and crashed his car. He was caught several hours later after he fled on foot following the crash. He was taken to the hospital and treated for hypothermia after his exposure to the bitter cold.
• Steve Pleasant was ordered to serve 10 days for public intoxication.
• Taylor Cantrell was given an 11-month, 29-day judicial diversion and must pay $250 plus costs and perform 25 hours public service work for possession of marijuana.
• Crystal Morris was given an 11-29 sentence but released on time served and must pay $150 plus cost and undergo a drug and alcohol assessment for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Roy Parsley was granted an 11-29 judicial diversion and released on time served for violating an order of protection. He must also undergo a mental evaluation.
• Aaron Talbert was handed an 11-29 probationary sentence and must perform 16 hours public service work and pay $50 plus costs for underage consumption.
• Holly Nunley must perform 48 hours public service work and had her probation extended by one year for violation of probation.
• James Lange must serve 60 days for violation of probation.
• Allen D. Jaco must serve 20 days and have his probation extended by six months for violation of probation.
• Kelly Goolsby must serve 48 hours for violation of probation.