Mark your calendar and protect your pet against rabies by participating in the 2014 Warren County Rabies Clinic scheduled for April 12-19. The cost is $8 per animal.
Days, times and hours of the clinic are as follows:
• Saturday, April 12 — Town & Country Animal Hospital with Dr. Maxwell from 9-11 a.m.
• Monday, April 14 — Dibrell Elementary School with Dr. Malone from 5-5:30 p.m. and Moore’s College, also in Dibrell, with Dr. Malone from 5:45-6 p.m.
• Thursday, April 17 — Farmers Market with Dr. Malone from 5-6 p.m.
• Friday, April 18 — Lucky Community Center with Dr. Malone from 4:30-5 p.m. and Warren County Livestock Barn with Dr. Malone from 5:15-6 p.m.
• Saturday, April 19 — Middle TN Vet Services with Dr. Mandy Willis from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. (call for appointment), McMinnville Animal Care with Dr. Everett from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. (call for appointment), Sparta Road Vet Clinic with Dr. Young from 8-11 a.m., and McMinnville Animal Clinic with Dr. Malone from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Pet owners can also stop by or call participating veterinarian offices during rabies clinic week. Each vet will honor this reduced price for the rabies vaccine from April 12-19.
The clinic is sponsored by Warren County Health Department, which can be reached at 473-8468. The clinic is made possible with participating veterinarians: Town & Country Animal Hospital at 668-5151, McMinnville Animal Clinic 473-4129, Sparta Road Veterinary Clinic at 668-2393, Middle TN Vet Service at 409-3178 (call for appointment), McMinnville Animal Care at 474-7387 (call for best time to avoid a long wait).
Tennessee law requires all cats and dogs over 3 months old must be vaccinated. The vaccine given during the clinic is good for one year.