Sentences were handed down to defendants ranging from thieves to drunk drivers by Circuit Court Judge Bart Stanley. Included in court sentencing action:
• Billy E. Carter II was handed an 11-month, 29-day sentence and was warned to stay out of Walmart for theft.
• Trisha Ann Vause was granted a two-year judicial diversion and must make $200 restitution and perform 64 hours public service work for felony theft.
• Manda Marie Perkins was given a two-year judicial diversion and must perform 24 hours public service work for evading arrest.
• Ronald Glenn Bedwell was given an 11-month, 29-day sentence and must perform 40 hours public service work, pay $200 plus costs, and lose his driver license for second-offense driving on a revoked license.
• Javier Martinez was ordered to serve 180 days of a two-year sentence, pay $250 plus costs and perform 32 hours public service work for violation of habitual traffic offender status.
• Brittany Marshall had her probation extended for two years for violating her probation on her prior convictions on charges of auto burglary and theft.
• Terrence Lamont Malone must serve six months for violating his probation on his prior convictions on charges of delivery of drugs.