A 49-person docket was heard Thursday by Judge Bill Locke in General Sessions Traffic Court. Included in court action:
• Jodie West was ordered to serve 30 days of an 11-month, 29-day sentence for domestic assault.
• Timothy Johnson was bound to the grand jury on charges of DUI, fifth-offense driving on a revoked license, violation of habitual traffic offender status, and misuse of registration. He had his probation revoked and must serve the balance of his former sentence.
• Thomas Miller was instructed to serve 48 hours of an 11-29 sentence, pay $1,100 plus costs, perform 24 hours public service work, attend DUI class and lose his driver license for one year for DUI and simple possession of drugs.
• Lee Ballew was directed to serve 48 hours and pay $50 plus costs for driving on a revoked license.
• Freddy Ramirez was ordered to serve 48 hours of an 11-29 sentence, pay $350 plus costs, perform 24 hours public service work, attend DUI class and lose his driver license for one year for DUI and driving without a license.
• Luis Bartolo, Tammy Edwards, Angelia Carroll, Kyle Turner, Hilary Taylor, Rachel Pack, Charles White, Ralph Pease Jr., Amy Grissom, Anna Morrison and Jose Gutierrez were fined $10 plus costs for driving without a license.