Five defendants were sentenced for drug crimes recently by Circuit Court Judge Bart Stanley. Included in drug sentences:
• Robbin Anne Jennings Rains was directed to serve 120 days of a three-year sentence and pay $2,000 plus costs for delivery of dihydrocodeinone.
• Timothy Wayne Rogers was issued a three-year probationary sentence and must pay $2,000 plus costs for attempted possession of meth.
• Gordon Leslie Tatrow was handed an 11-29 probationary sentence and must pay $650 plus costs and perform 25 hours public service work for simple possession of drugs.
• Rebecca Ann Hillis was directed to serve 120 days of a four-year sentence and pay $9,300 for promoting the manufacture of meth. She will be allowed into the Drug Court Program.
• Christopher Robert Shields was granted a two-year judicial diversion and must pay $2,000 plus costs and perform 80 hours public service work for delivery of dihydrocodeinone.