A 21-person docket was heard Tuesday morning by Judge Bill Locke in General Sessions arraignment court. Included in arraignment action:
• Antonio Cano was given an 11-month, 29-day probationary sentence and must attend anger management for domestic assault.
• Floyd Smith was issued an 11-29 probationary sentence and must pay $250 plus costs for possession of marijuana.
• Bobby Fann must serve 48 hours and pay $10 plus costs for public intoxication.
• Dylan C. Myers must pay $50 plus costs for disorderly conduct.
• Justin Crittenden was ordered to serve 48 hours and undergo an alcohol and drug assessment for violation of probation.
• Heather Harper was given a 24-hour sentence for failure to appear in court.