A 20-person docket was heard Tuesday morning by Judge Bill Locke in General Sessions Court. Included in the morning session:
• Joshua Graham was ordered to serve five days of an 11-month, 29-day sentence, make restitution to Delores’ Market and Dr Pepper, perform 25 hours public service work, lose his driver license for a half year, and undergo a drug and alcohol assessment for theft. His sentence will be served in addition to time he owes on other charges in Cannon County.
• Kyrie Harris was issued an 11-29 probationary sentence and must attend the batterer program for domestic assault.
• Candice Kiselburgh must perform 25 hours public service work and have her probation extended by three months for violation of probation.
• Selina McMillen was instructed to serve 10 days for failure to appear in court. She must serve the balance of her prior sentence for violation of probation.
• David Beard must serve the balance of his sentence for violation of probation.