A short 13-person docket was heard last week by Judge Bill Locke in General Sessions Trial Court. Included in the afternoon session:
• Joshua Biles was ordered to serve 20 days of an 11-month, 29-day sentence, pay $250 plus court costs, and must attend the battered women’s intervention program for domestic assault.
• Travis Jennings was given an 11-29 sentence but released on time served and must attend the battered women’s intervention program for domestic assault.
• Marrie Narramore was issued an 11-29 probationary sentence and must pay $75 plus costs and stay out of Walmart for shoplifting.
• Eddie Sullivan was bound to the grand jury on the charge of promoting the manufacture of meth.
• Rhonda Murphy had her judicial diversion set aside and must serve 10 days and perform 25 hours public service work for violation of judicial diversion.