By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Firemen douse Lind Street fire
Placeholder Image
McMinnville firemen saved a house on Lind Street after an electrical problem sparked a blaze inside the residence Thursday afternoon.“Upon arrival, there was heavy smoke coming out of the two-story residential structure,” said McMinnville Fire Chief Randy Walker of the fire which erupted at 202 Lind Street. “Firefighters immediately conducted a search of the structure to check for any possible trapped occupants and began extinguishing the fire.”The chief said no one was at home at the time of the fire. The house is the residence of Bob Edwards.

Log In To Read

Subscribe to access more great content!