A 54-person docket was heard Thursday by Judge Larry Ross in General Sessions Traffic Court. Included in court action:
• Cody Smith was ordered to serve 45 days of an 11-month, 29-day sentence, pay $500 plus costs and lose his driver license for two years for possession of marijuana, second-offense DUI and driving on a revoked license. He must serve 30 more days for violation of probation.
• Ethan West was bound to the grand jury on the charge of second-offense DUI.
• Christopher Bowden was ordered to serve 48 hours of an 11-29 sentence, pay $350 plus costs, attend DUI class, perform 24 hours public service work, and lose his driver license for one year for DUI.
• Lorie Lemons was handed a six-month probationary sentence and must perform 25 hours public service work for reckless endangerment.
• John Hellams was bound to the grand jury for reckless operation and boating under the influence.
• Ricky Comfort, Jonathan Thatch, Jose Suarez, Austin Haney, Christopher Miller, James Brooks and Samuel Cortes were fined $10 plus costs for driving without a license.
• Lee Zadakaus must pay $10 plus costs for parking in the road.