An 80-person docket was heard Thursday by Judge Bill Locke in General Sessions Traffic Court. Included in court action:
• Macario Raymundo was directed to serve 47 days of an 11-month, 29-day sentence, pay $650 plus costs and lose his driver license for two years for second-offense DUI and driving on a suspended license.
• Chad Meeks was ordered to serve 15 days of an 11-29 sentence, pay $50 plus costs and perform 24 hours public service work for third-offense driving on a revoked license.
• Shawn Crandell was instructed to serve five days of an 11-29 sentence, pay $50 plus costs and lose his driver license for one year for second-offense driving on a revoked license.
• Francisco Sifuentes, Jose Sandoval, Marcos Escaruga and Kris Brock were ordered to serve 48 hours of an 11-29 sentence and must pay $350 plus costs, perform 24 hours public service work, attend DUI class and lose their driver licenses for one year for DUI.
• Ronald Young was bound to the grand jury on charges of child endangerment, possession of marijuana, evading arrest, driving on a revoked license and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Brandy George was fined $10 plus costs for public intoxication.
• Austella Davis, Fidel Morales, Angelica Rangel, Mariana Vega, Roberto Regaldo, Kayla Davenport and Isidro Manzano must pay $10 plus costs for driving without a license.
• Steven Johnson had his probation revoked and must serve the balance of his sentence for violation of probation. He was also given six months for criminal impersonation.