A 92-person docket was heard Thursday by Judge Bill Locke in General Sessions Traffic Court. Included in court action:
• Angela Scott was ordered to serve 45 days of an 11-month, 29-day sentence and must pay $600 plus costs, attend victim impact and lose her driver license for two years for second-offense DUI.
• Justin Odineal, Teresa Laxson, Andrea Kowalski and Joshua Hodges were ordered to serve 48 hours of 11-29 sentences, pay $350 plus costs, perform 24 hours public service work, attend DUI school and lose driving privileges for one year for DUI and driving without a license.
• Destiny Hodges was directed to serve five days and pay $10 plus costs for second-offense driving without a license.
• John Hailey was bound to the grand jury on charges of DUI and possession of drugs.
• Lucas Bowdoin was instructed to serve two days of an 11-29 sentence, pay $800 plus costs and perform 25 hours public service work for possession of drugs and driving without a license.
• Kevin Fralix must serve 20 days and pay $10 plus costs for driving without a license.
• Francisco Andres, Linda Manier, Sanjuana Granados, Oliver Tamayo, Juan Guzman, Kendra Hill, Jose Escobar and Carmen Cordova must pay $10 plus costs for driving without a license.