Smoldering fire Lacy Garrison Updated: Feb. 11, 2012, 5:16 p.m. COPY McMinnville firemen clear smoke from the Bybee Drive residence of Dwayne King on Friday morning. The fire erupted while King was at work and began somewhere below the floor. ∞ views ∞ views Would you like to read this article and use one of your 0 remaining views? Read Enjoy great local journalism? Subscribe Already a subscriber? Log in Log In To Read Subscribe to access more great content! Subscribe Already a subscriber? Log in Latest Tax streak snapped Meeting mayhem Not guilty Recycling a waste?