Leadership McMinnville is gearing up for this year’s Autumn Street Fair. The event is scheduled for Oct. 5 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Main Street in historic downtown McMinnville.
“It’s slowly coming together,” said Bryan Herriman, a member of Leadership McMinnville’s Publicity Committee. “We are meeting again this week to continue finalizing everything.”
Sponsored by the Warren County Chamber of Commerce, Leadership McMinnville members are organizers of the event. Current plans are to have a day filled with crafts, food, activities and entertainment for the entire family.
Among the preliminary plans:
• Free musical entertainment featured throughout the day by various local performers.
• The annual Autumn Street Fair Baby Show will take place on Main Street with several age ranges and classes.
• Vendors will once again fill the street with crafts and wares offered for sale.
• Food booths will offer a variety of tasty treats.
• Kids Corner, with a variety of fun things for children, will be available.
“Leadership is looking forward to a fun-filled day and urges you to come join all the fun,” said Herriman. “If you are interested in reserving a booth, give us a call. We are also looking for local businesses to be sponsors. Autumn Street Fair wouldn’t happen without sponsorship.”
While any donation is appreciated, sponsors can select from the following categories: diamond sponsor $2,000 or more; platinum sponsor $1,000-$1,999; gold sponsor $500-$999; silver sponsor $250-$499; and bronze sponsor $100-$249.
For more information about the event or what it means to become a sponsor, contact the Chamber of Commerce at 473-6611.
Booth space is limited and can be reserved now by going to the Autumn Street Fair website at www.autumnstreetfair.com or by contacting the Chamber.