Wood stove being blamed for blaze A property owner with a garden hose helps to extinguish flames of a structure fire in Centertown on Tuesday evening. - photo by Lacy Garrison A wood stove is being blamed for a Tuesday evening fire that destroyed a garage shop in Centertown, which was the second structure fire of the day in that community. ∞ views ∞ views Would you like to read this article and use one of your 0 remaining views? Read Enjoy great local journalism? Subscribe Already a subscriber? Log in Log In To Read Subscribe to access more great content! Subscribe Already a subscriber? Log in Latest Man gets year for opening fire at car Gondolfi tells of chainsaw accident that cut off arm Talley shares rare WWII surrender papers with public Order in the Park!