BREAKING
Warren County up to 22 cases of COVID-19
Stay updated with our COVID-19 coverage
Full Story
By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Heat lamp likely responsible
Centertown fire 4 original.jpg
Smoke and flames engulfed a home on Kirby Road in the Centertown community on Tuesday morning. The house of Michael and Leisha Burks has been deemed a complete loss. - photo by James Clark
A heat lamp is being blamed for a Tuesday morning fire that destroyed a home in Centertown.

Log In To Read

Subscribe to access more great content!