A criminal court trial docket was heard Tuesday by Judge Ryan Moore in General Sessions Court.
Included in Tuesday’s court action:
• Osmar Reyes Aguilar was given 11 months, 29 days of probation for domestic assault. He was ordered to undergo anger management, alcohol and drug assessment and parenting classes. He was ordered to only contact the victim in regards to the children.
• Dustin Bates was ordered to serve 30 days of an 11-29 sentence for assault with bodily injury.
• Cheryl A. Collins was ordered to serve a 60 day sentence for assault with physical contact.
• Jimmy K. Comfort, who was charged for possession with unlawful drug paraphernalia and tampering with evidence, had those charges amended to two simple possession charges. For each, he was ordered to serve 30 days of an 11-29 sentence. However, those charges will run concurrently. He was given another 10 days for failure to appear, and he was ordered to adult recovery.
• Phillip Aidan Crow was fined $150 for criminal trespassing with $75 going to the Sheriff’s Dept. and $75 to the District Attorney’s office. Charges will be dismissed once the fine is paid.
• Crystal J. Martin and William Casey Mullican were ordered to pay $500 jointly and separately for assault with bodily injury charges. That restitution will go to the victim. Their charges were dismissed.
• Chad E. Sandlin was ordered to pay $580 to the victim for vandalism.
• Lee Ray Talbert was ordered to pay $1,800 to the victim for forgery and theft of property.
• Chris Nicole Walker was given an 11-29 probationary sentence, with a 30-day credit for rehab, for possession of methamphetamine. He was fined $1,000 and ordered to pay court costs.