By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Flood-water woes
Pictured is the front yard of Sandy Hayes, a resident of Calvin Street, who says flooding is a regular problem for her.
Hurricanes Harvey and Irma have created a problem of flooding in several residential areas in McMinnville and city government is seeking emergency assistance. One of those belongs to Sandy Hayes who lives on Calvin Street, behind Warren County Middle School, who says the situation is chronic.“Every time we get heavy rains, it floods us out,” said Hayes. “We’ve been here three years and it happens all the time.