A 21-person arraignment docket was heard Tuesday by Judge Bill Locke in General Sessions Court. There was no trial docket heard.
Included in Tuesday morning court action:
• Travis A. Barnes was given an 11-month, 29-day sentence for possession of drug paraphernalia and violation of a judicial diversion. The court will reconsider the sentence if he completes in-patient rehabilitation.
• Daniel Jones was ordered to serve 40 days of a six-month sentence for criminal impersonation and driving on a suspended license.
• Joshua L. Adcox was issued an 11-29 probationary sentence and must perform 25 hours public service work, make restitution and must stay out of Walmart for theft and disorderly conduct.
• Tabetha Gonzalez was fined $50 plus cost court costs for public intoxication.
• Saul Simpson was fined $10 plus costs for public intoxication.
• Shiralee Harper was given an 11-29 probationary sentence and must make restitution for passing a worthless check for $34.