By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Home destroyed by fire
House fire for WEB.jpg
Geraldine Fish lost her longtime home in the Centertown community Wednesday afternoon when a chimney fire spread through the roof.
A chimney fire that lost containment resulted in the destruction of Geraldine Fish's family home Wednesday afternoon. She had lived at the home on Pigeon Hill Road for 74 years.

Log In To Read

Subscribe to access more great content!