A 33-person docket was heard Tuesday morning by Judge Bill Locke in General Sessions arraignment court. Included in the morning session:
• Marcus Johnson was ordered to serve five days of an 11-29 sentence and pay $500 plus costs for possession of marijuana.
• Merle Ivey was issued an 11-29 probationary sentence, pay $150 plus costs and undergo a drug and alcohol assessment for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Jacob Tibbet was handed an 11-29 probationary sentence and must attend the battered intervention program for domestic assault.
• Harold Wolfenbarger was given an 11-29 sentence but released on time served and must undergo a drug and alcohol assessment and attend the battered intervention program for domestic assault.
• Justin Wilson was ordered to serve five days and must undergo a drug and alcohol assessment for violating his judicial diversion.
• Hector Labrada was given a six-month probationary sentence and must pay $50 plus costs and perform 24 hours public service work for underage possession of alcohol.
• Charlston Ortega must serve 10 days for failure to pay fines.
• Armando Ramirez must serve five days and had his probation extended by six months for violation of probation.