A pair of short dockets were heard last week in General Sessions Court.
Included in trial court action heard by Judge Bill Locke:
• Lisa McBride was ordered to serve 48 hours of an 11-month, 29-day sentence, pay $401, perform 24 hours public service work, and undergo anger management for assault.
• William Evans was bound to the grand jury on the charge of aggravated assault.
• Kevin Babb was released on 10 days time served and must pay $10 plus costs for criminal trespass.
The following short docket was heard Thursday afternoon by special Judge Larry Ross in General Sessions Traffic Court:
• Bethany Good must pay $10 plus costs for leaving the scene of an accident.
• Justin Pinter was released on time served and fined $10 plus costs for driving without a license.
• Marion Jimenez must pay $10 plus costs for driving without a driver license.
• Timothy George must serve 48 hours for failure to appear in court.