A 39-person docket was heard Tuesday by Judge Bill Locke in General Sessions Court.
Cases not listed below were dismissed or continued to a later date. Included in court action:
• Landon Martin was sentenced to an 11-month, 29-day term behind bars for simple assault. He will be allowed to avoid serving the whole term if he can find placement in mental health treatment.
• Joseph Zweifel was instructed to serve 10 days of an 11-29 sentence, pay $366 and is to have no contact with his victim for domestic assault.
• William Jackson was directed to serve 10 days of an 11-29 sentence, pay $464, make $47 restitution, perform 25 hours public service work and stay out of Walmart for shoplifting.
• Marty Cooper was bound to the grand jury on the charge of vandalism.
• Melissa Mills must pay $312 and perform 24 hours public service work for failure to keep a child in school.
• Lindsey Cagle was ordered to serve 20 days for violation of probation and failure to appear in court.
• Ashley Mayo was instructed to serve the balance of her former sentence plus 10 days for violation of probation and failure to appear in court.
• Eddie Vaughn was directed to serve 48 hours and had his probation extended by six months for violation of probation.