Sentences were issued by Circuit Court Judge Bart Stanley against several for drug trafficking.
Included in those sentenced on narcotics charges:
• Cameron D. Hill was sentenced to 12 years in the state penitentiary and must pay $2,000 plus costs for delivery of drugs in a school zone.
• Kenneth J. Franklin was directed to serve 180 days of a 10-year sentence and must pay $2,000 plus costs for initiating the process to manufacture meth.
• Nathan T. Cope was ordered to serve 15 days of a one-year sentence and must pay $2,000 plus costs for initiating the process to manufacture meth.
• Jimmy R. Culwell Jr. was issued an 11-29 probationary sentence and must pay $250 plus costs and perform 48 hours public service work for simple possession of marijuana.
• Russell Craig Jennings was ordered to serve 90 days of a four-year sentence, pay $2,000 plus costs and enter the drug court program for promoting the manufacture of meth.