Sentences were handed down recently by Judge Bart Stanley in Circuit Court. Included in court sentences:
• Jimmy Lynn Yates was ordered to serve six years in the state penitentiary for robbery.
• Christopher H. Hillis was ordered to serve 180 days of a five-year sentence, pay $300 plus costs and perform 60 hours public service work for second-offense driving on a revoked license, violation of habitual traffic offender status and leaving the scene of an accident.
• David Wayne Brown was directed to serve eight days of an 11-29 sentence, pay $400 plus costs, perform 32 hours public service work and undergo a drug and alcohol assessment for reckless endangerment with a weapon and DUI.
• Jean-Luc Keller was instructed to serve 60 days of an 11-29 sentence, pay $50 plus costs and perform 24 hours public service work for third-offense driving on a revoked license.
• Mycah Logan Cole was granted a two-year judicial diversion and must perform 30 hours public service work and make $266 restitution for filing a false report. He can have his record erased once his probationary period is over.
• Jakob Farless must serve 90 days for violation of probation.